The Team Louisa Edge
- Louisa provides full real estate services for sellers, including corporate relocations, commercial, financial, and investment consultants.
- Her service is beyond real estate broker; she is a financial consultant, educator, and partner to the end user.
- For the seller, Louisa adds value to property through innovative, powerful marketing.
- Provide you with a survey commonly known as comparative market analysis, which consists of intimate knowledge and an intense study of property value considering appreciation, supply and demand, presentation, price-per-square foot comparison, and image.
- She will customize a marketing plan for your property, which consists of Internet advertising and social media, .
- Print material includes postcards and mailing campaigns addressed to neighbors and potential buyers, professionally designed fact sheets with floor plans, and detailed property photos.
Preparing your Property for Showing
- Selling residential real estate is Louisa’s business. She encourages sellers to learn from her experience on how to expose the most attractive features of your property and prepare for showings or open houses.
- Make sure your rooms are not cluttered. Clear all excess chairs, lamps, magazines, toys, and tables that you don’t use.
- Windows should sparkle. Blinds and curtains should be open and lights should be on to brighten the room.
- If the paint is peeling or cracking, consider painting the apartment.
- Keep in mind that closets seem bigger if they are not too full.
- Clean your bathrooms, kitchen and mop the floors.
- Flowers, potpourri, or even the smell of freshly brewed coffee will make your home more inviting.
- Real estate agents and buyers often feel more relaxed and comfortable discussing the property in private. Perhaps you would prefer to be away during the showing?
- Consult Louisa about researching comparable sales to price your property.
- Following her guidance will help you sell your property for the highest possible price in the most effective manner.
Bidding and Negotiating
- Louisa will request all offers in writing. Based on your requirements she will pre- qualify every buyer and may request a financial statement with the offer.
- Since she owes her fiduciary responsibility to you the sellers her goal will be to negotiate the highest price possible keeping in mind not to lose the buyer. With countless transactions and negotiation experience she will guide you through every step of the way making sure a successful transaction.
- Her marketing efforts sometimes may produce more than one buyer interested in purchasing your property. She is trained in coordinating healthy bidding wars and finishing with an ethical last and final step. It takes a skilled real estate broker such as Louisa to coordinate a successful bidding war.
Listing to Closing
- Comparative Market Analysis
- Pricing Property
- Marketing Plan
- Listing on MLS
- Advertising online
- Advertising Print
- Mailing campaign
- Open Houses
- Scheduling appointments
- Progress report
- Presenting offers
- Offer and acceptance
- Deal sheet out to lawyers
- Due diligence
- Contract signed by buyer
- Contract signed by seller
- Final approval for mortgage